Friday, March 19, 2010

Keep Going...

205 days
30 minutes


Funny how each run has a mind of its own. Today's run was the hardest this week. I never felt like I got my breathing under control and seemed to be panting the entire way. Tomorrow I need to focus on a steady pattern. I need to use my legs too. I felt like I was running from the waist up. This morning when I went to breakfast with the Broussard Boys it was pretty cloudy and word on the street is Dallas will get snow tomorrow, so much for the first day of spring! But while I was out on my run today, there was nothing but blue skies, sun, and a breeze that hit my backside as to say, "keep going". Am I implying that some superpower bigger than you or I made the clouds disappear and the sun come out just for my run? Would that be so wrong?

Three Songs That Made My Run More Reale
"No Air" Cast of Glee
"Meet Me Halfway" Black Eyed Peas
"Relationships" Friendly Fires

1 comment:

  1. word on the street was right...snow. crazy.

    you are doing amazing. so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete